Enrolments are NOW open for AICE Club 2019
2019 AICE Club Program
Secure your child a position
Check out our program for 2019 to find out what types of activities will be taking place and their locations dates and times. Please note that these activities may change and you will be notified weekly of activities and locations.
If you wish to enrol your child/children in AICE Club for 2019 please fill out our online enrolment form and email to firstname.lastname@example.org to secure your child a position.
AICE Club Overview
- AICE Club is an after school environmental science program for children aged between 7 & 13.
- Parents need to be able to drop their children off to us at different locations around the northern beaches area each week were we will visit exciting places and explore and learn about the different ecosystems, ecological processes and biodiversity with in our region.
- We meet on site between 3 and 3:30 pm and finish up at 5 pm each Monday afternoon.
- The program runs over a 3 Term period. It is starting at the beginning of term 2 on the 13th of May and finishing at the end of term 4 on Monday the 2nd of December.
- Program costs include an initial $10 life membership fee + $16 per activity or $125 per term or $340 for the entire 3 term program.
- There is also $30 ferry pass fee payable if participating in the Fitzroy Island full day excursion in term 4.
- Afternoon tea is provided to all children.
- All children receive a nature journal to record their learning and interests in.
- It is most beneficial and encouraged that children enrol at the start of the program and move through all the learning modules over the 3 terms.
- The program is delivered with a high level of collaboration with other organisations, science professionals, learning institutes, government departments, local business and individuals who will share their work, knowledge and passion with the children.
- AICE Club hats and t-shirts are available for $15 each and come in all sorts of funky colours and sizes.
- At the end of the program children will receive a certificate of participation and officially become Ambassadors for our Natural Environment.
- Download and fill out an enrolment form from the link above and email to Mia at email@example.com to secure your child a position.